The best type of New Year's Resolution
Embracing an Urban Lifestyle
Why is it that typical New Year’s resolutions don’t usually include making your life easier and having more fun? We want to let you in on a secret that could help you do both: embracing an urban lifestyle! Condo living eliminates a myriad of home maintenance, and it’s so fun that you might feel as though you’re on a perpetual vacation.
We are thrilled to announce that as of January 4th, 2018, we are accepting reservations at The Bartlett, a new luxury condo building located in downtown Durham’s Brightleaf Square district!
Here are some of the exciting details:
- Developed by proven local developers, East West Partners ,and designed by renowned local architect Ellen Weinstein. The meticulously designed 7-story building will feature 34 luxury residences over a ground-floor retail space.
- Prices will range from the mid-$300,000s for a one-bedroom condo (950sf) to $1M+ for a 3-bedroom condo (2200sf).
- Groundbreaking is slated for spring 2018 with expected completion and occupancy in summer 2019.
- Each residence will boast high-end finishes, fixtures, and appliances. Homeowners will enjoy extending their living space outside on balconies that will overlook Durham in each changing season.
- Numerous amenities include secured parking, large storage closets conveniently located on the same floor as each residence, a dog washing station, a large mail and package room, and a welcoming second Bartlett Lounge complete with a fully-equipped kitchen.
- The Bartlett is located just west of Brightleaf Square, just east of Duke’s picturesque East Campus and Trinity Park, and walkable to everything downtown.
Schedule an Appointment
We are scheduling appointments with agents and prospective buyers, so don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com. Now isn’t this a much better resolution than giving up chocolate?