Meet Our Developers: East West Partners
When considering a condo purchase, it's critical to know who and what are behind the scenes. And oftentimes, who is behind the scenes determines what is behind the scenes.
At The Bartlett, the developer, East West Partners, is committed to building a quality building from the foundation to the rooftop. They go beyond what is required by code in an effort to make sure that buyers will feel comfortable with the integrity of the structure, as well as with the integrity of the people behind it.
Here are some impressive facts about East West Partners:
- Founder and President, Roger Perry, has spent over 40 years developing quality mixed use communities throughout North Carolina and Virginia. He is a detail oriented person who focuses on quality relationships and exceeding expectations.
- East West Partners prioritizes giving back to the community both financially and with their time. Charities they support include Habitat for Humanity, Ronald McDonald House and Triangle United Way.
- They have a proven track record with building local communities. You might be surprised to learn that the first community they developed was Woodcroft in 1984; since then they have added several other local projects to their repertoire, including East 54, Davis Park and Liberty Warehouse.
- They keep a careful eye on the environmental, social, and economic sustainability of each new community.
- All of their developments are designed with the intent to enhance the quality of life of their residents and the community by providing more time for what matters most.
East West Partners has been living in and among their projects for decades; they stand proudly behind their work because they know that building places matters. Building places changes lives. Contact us to learn how The Bartlett can help change yours.